Friday, January 24, 2014

Live in the Moment

Have you ever had one of those moments that you just wanted to scrapbook but you weren't sure how to since you had no pictures of the actual moment?  One of those special moments happened just the other day when my daughter brought me her little stuffed lamb and told me I could sleep with her in case I got lonely.  She is growing up so fast and I just wish she would stay little a little bit longer. I have to remind myself ever once in a while to just breath and take each day as it comes. In this instance she caught me off guard and I couldn't help but get a little teary. I wanted to remember exactly how she made me feel in this moment even years from now.  So when she jumped off to bed I pulled out my iPad and started looking for an app to journal, but instead I found Rhonda Designs.  This app fit the bill perfectly!  I could take a picture of me and little Lamby and using the stamps and fonts Rhonda's app provides illustrate the moment and save it as a photo in my Project 365 app. I think this app is now my favorite Scrapbooking companion. Here is what I created. I would highly recommend anyone who shares my enthusiasm for remaining in the moment give this app a look.  It's available on the App Store under Rhonda Designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment I would love to here from you!