Monday, January 27, 2014

Project 365

Good morning, I made a resolution this year to start a 365 photo project. It consists of taking one photo everyday for a year.  I had tried something similar before and found that I enjoyed the unique perspective it gave me about everyday life.  It helped me slow down and just enjoy. Unfortunately I didn't have a good way to keep them organized so I didn't complete the whole year.  This year will be different! First I found a great app called Collect which keeps ever photo organized by date, tags, and month.  It even allows me to export a beautiful Polaroid style card for each day of the year complete with journaling to my photos for later printing.  They are sized 3"x4" which can be placed on traditional scrapbook layouts or fit perfectly in Project Life pocket pages.  Here is an example of what one of the cards looks like after exporting.  Enjoy!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment I would love to here from you!