Sunday, September 28, 2014

Scrapbook Planning Pages

If your like me you absolutely hate disorganization.  In fact, I find that this carries over into all aspects of my life.  When scrapbooking I have noticed that I accomplish more when I have taken the time to plan ahead.  However until recently I was doodling sketches on grid paper.  These sketches did help tremendously when I was creating my pages, but they were difficult to collect and keep to fall back on.  I scrapbook for my family and for others so I would often wish I had access to the sketches I used in my family albums when creating pages for others.  I decided it was time to get organized.  I searched blogs and the internet for planning pages, but was unable to find one that I liked so I decided I would try to create one myself.  The was the result.  To download your own copy click on the link below.


Scrapbook Planning Pages







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment I would love to here from you!